Sorry for the lack of posting lately. This weekend was an Army weekend that rendered me completely exhausted and, quite frequently, ridiculously frustrated. It’s a whole long, drawn out story about why I wanted to fist fight the Army this weekend, one that will likely fail to make sense to all you civilians out there (I love you all by the way), and therefore I’m going to refrain from rehashing it here. The Army and I did, as we always do, make up and it looks like I might be promising the Army even more years of my life in the near future, just to show it how much I really love it.
Since the last time I posted the number of unread posts in my google reader has climbed well above 600 and I have been tagged not once, but twice.
First, the super fab Lizzie at An OC Girl Living in an Extraordinary World tagged me for the seven random (or weird) facts meme. I’m pretty sure I’ve done this before, but there are lots of random things to know about me so I am more than willing to do this again.
First, the rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
- Share seven random and/or weird things about yourself.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post and include links to their blog.
- Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Although my style has changed drastically since high school, the outfit that I feel sexiest and most confident in has stayed the same. I’m the most me in a pair of jeans and a white tank. The only thing that’s changed over the years are the accessories.
- I can’t fall asleep if my feet are under the covers.
- I’m 24 years old and only just learned how to properly apply blush.
- I don’t eat anything that lives in water. At all. Ever.
- Because I love my husband dearly, I went with him to Red Lobster (where they have absolutely NOTHING that does not contain some sort of meat. I hate them.). He ate crab legs and seriously, I am now determined that there is nothing more heartbreaking and gross than watching someone eat crab legs.
- I am very vocal in my everyday life, and not just with words. I am prone to using noises, like squeaks, the occasional hiss, and whines, to communicate. Does that make me sound like I am crazy? Yeah, I thought so.
- I can’t live without mascara.
The rules for this one:
- Like to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- I would rather drink room temperature water than cold water.
- I am constantly conflicted about something. For example, I want desperately to fit in and do what’s expected of me, but at the same time I was desperately to make waves and totally break the mold and do whatever makes me happy.
- I daydream constantly about rearranging all my furniture and totally redoing the layout of my apartment.
- My fingers are very long and very thin. My wedding band is a size 4.5. That’s little itty bitty. My hands might look delicate due to how thin they are, but they are actually quite large.
- I love being a burnette.
- I seriously contemplate becoming a vegetarian almost every day. It’s not that I don’t like meat, it’s just that I know I could live without it and be just as happy.
Alright, I’m going to tag a few people and they get to pick with meme they want to do. Is that fair?
1. Rachel at Confessions of a Jersey Girl (Who just went to see Hanson and created in me, much jealously)
2. Kirby at Do Your Trick; Turn On The Stars (Who just reappeared in a flash of blinding light)
3. Alverna at Aspiring Alverna (Who I met when I was 10)
4. Laurie at Newly-Wedded Wife (Who just became a mother to a puppy like me)
5. Sandi at Always a Work in Progress (Who I used to live next to)