…I’m making a list!
1. Despite the fact that I’ve been blogging for a long while now, I have always been scared to comment on the blogs of others. Until recently and now I’m kicking myself for not commenting on blogs sooner because really, I like making bloggy friends. Also, why have I cared for so many years whether or not faceless people on the internet think I’m weird, or strange, or batshit crazy?
2. So weeks and weeks ago I started a new job that I still really like but tomorrow is the first day that I’ll be flying solo without the girl who I’m replacing. And I’m scared. Totally and completely terrified. Yes, I know what I’m doing now, but, that said, I haven’t had to do it alone yet.
3. Our vet charges $320 for spaying. Our local SPCA charges $60. Umm…yeah, that was an easy decision.
4. Number of unread posts in my google reader: 580.
5. Being super busy for the past several weekends means very little grocery shopping has happened. In fact, I haven’t gone grocery shopping in over two weeks. Because of this, I am SUPER anxious about going this weekend. Is this what 24 has done to me? Made me excited about grocery shopping?
6. Big Brother ended a week or so ago and I miss it. And I hate that I became addicted to such a silly show.
7. Hubs and I have started watching Big Love and I’m falling in love with it all over again. I love when I show my husband shows and he loves them.
8. I’m so nervous about tomorrow! Ah!
9. I ceased making sense to anyone hours ago so I’m going now to enjoy my delicious dinner of left over mac and cheese and a heavily-salted baked potato.