– When I hit the snooze button the first time I was still dreaming. Thus, when I hit the snooze button a second time (which I don’t have time to do), I thought it was the first time. Luckily, the dog came and laid on my head and reminded me that I need to get out of bed at 6:30, not 6:40.
– As I walked down the dark hallway of my apartment to take the dog out, I stepped in a puddle of poop. Apparently, the dog had an upset stomach.
– After cleaning up the puddles of poop, I almost puked.
– Because of the oversleeping and the cleaning of pooh, I didn’t get breakfast.
– It started pouring as soon as I left my apartment and started walking to my car and I got soaked. Oh, and it was still raining when I got to work so even though I had time to dry off on the way to work, I got soaked all over again.
It’s not even 9 yet.
Happy Monday Everybody!
UPDATE: It’s 10:23. There is no air conditioning in my office right now because they’re working on the roof today. It’s hot. And icky. This Monday…is so evil.