- I’m not gonna lie – I feel a lot less stressed now that the election is over and it worked out the way I wanted it to.
- There are 35 days until we close on the house and it becomes officially and undeniably ours. Which seems like a very long time and a very short time all at the same time, which really, is just a lot of time.
- I’m still exhausted from staying up late and not really sleeping on election night. BUT…it was so worth it to see Obama speak.
- I can’t stop thinking about paint colors.
- I really want this dining table:
- While I know my dog doesn’t speak or understand English very well, I still make a point to tell her almost every day that we’re getting her a yard.
- On Tuesday I applied for the job I was talking about a while back that would be perfect and splendid for me. I’m now going to put it out of mind and not stress about it. But it’s a secret, so don’t tell anyone, okay?