You guys, tomorrow is September. And for the next two days, temperatures aren’t supposed to leave the 70s. And just like that, summer is done and 2009 is just a hop, skip and a jump from ending, even though I’m not really sure what the hell happened to it.
Monthly Goal Recap: August:
- Set up the TV in the living room – Done! After months and months of living here we finally got the outlet installed and my living room is not an actual living room. Before & After here.
- Go on a date with my husband – Done!
- Find a lamp for the living room – Done! I love HomeGoods!
- Purchase & place doors for the living room cabinets – Done! My clutter is officially hidden!
- Paint the dining room chairs – Fail. I thought about it a lot.
- Mulch both the front and back gardens – Almost done…sort of. We put down the mulch we already had on hand in the front yard. It’s not quite enough, but it looks a bit better.
- Call Nintendo and inquire about getting a replacement Wii Fit disc to replace the one the dog ate – Fail.
- Use the new grill at least twice – Done! We’ve grilled food for friends and family the past three weekends and I love it!
- Book a mini-vacation to San Francisco – Done! We leave on Thursday!
- Find a coffee table for the living room – Done!
So that’s…ummm…75% of my goals completed? Not too shabby, I guess. Seeing as it’s Monday and I leave for San Francisco on Thursday, that’s just about the only goal I really care about right now.
As for the weekend, it went almost exactly as planned, except for that instead of going to the river, we napped. It was delicious.
How was your weekend/August?