- Paint the dining room chairs for real this time, not like for pretend like last month.
- Call Nintendo about replacing the Wii Fit disc the HuskyMutt ate that one time she got bored and back when she still ate stuff she wasn’t supposed to.
- Donate $20 or more to charity.
- Relax for a few minutes and look up at the stars.
- Figure out what I want to be for Halloween.
- Go on a date with my husband.
- Read at least one banned book.
- Clean out my closet.
- Get my hair cut (I actually have an appointment tonight at 4 PM).
- Buy a new winter coat, seeing as the one I have, I’ve had f-o-r-e-v-e-r…and I hate it. A lot.
Also, at some point this fall, I want to jump into a pile of leaves because even though I might be 25, jumping in piles of leaves is fun, and one of the best parts of fall. Speaking of fall, I think it’s here! Or, at least today it’s fall. Tomorrow will probably be some horrid hot summer day again.
What’s your plan for September?