So that’s it. September is done. Over. Finito! I’d love to say I was super productive this month, but I wasn’t. I went to San Francisco, which was awesome. I got food poisoning, which wasn’t awesome. And somewhere in between those two events I did some other.
September Goal Recap, or, What I was Supposed to Accomplish in September:
- Paint the dining room chairs. – Partial Credit – I have painted two of the five chairs. As it turns out, I hate painting chairs.
- Call Nintendo about replacing the Wii Fit disc the HuskyMutt ate that one time she got bored and back when she still ate stuff she wasn’t supposed to. – FAIL. Epic. I keep meaning to do this. But then I never do.
- Donate $20 or more to charity. – DONE!
- Relax for a few minutes and look up at the stars. – FAIL. But, I have plans to go to the Outer Banks in a few weeks and I will absolutely, without a doubt, take some time to stare at the stars while I’m there.
- Figure out what I want to be for Halloween. – ALMOST DONE! – Andrew and I have narrowed it down to two options…
- Go on a date with my husband. – DONE!
- Read at least one banned book. – Partial Credit – I started reading a banned/challenged book yesterday. And since it’s a young adult book, I might even finish it today.
- Clean out my closet. – FAIL! I did, however, buy some shelves to put in the Closet O’ Disaster. So that’s a start.
- Get my hair cut. – DONE! I got my hairs cut on September 1 and even though my hair is MUCH shorter than it has been since I was in high school, I’m loving it!
- Buy a new winter coat. – DONE! – I don’t have it yet, but I ordered it yesterday and hopefully, fingers crossed, it will be awesome and I will not freeze to death during the… um, not very cold, rarely freezing Richmond winter.
Okay, so maybe I didn’t do that bad, but still. Why the hell haven’t I called Nintendo yet? I have no excuse! And why aren’t those chairs painted yet? Get to it, Self!
I think it’s finally autumn. I had to take someone to airport this morning at the UNGODLY HOUR OF 5 AM, and it was cold. I even turned on the heat in the car and, as it stands right now, my upstairs is so chilly that I’m wearing a hoodie. Which is awesome because I am SO READY for fall. The highs for the next little bit are only in the 70s. Absolute perfection!