- Finish painting the dining chairs.
- Purchase a wine cabinet for the dining room.
- Purchase a buffet for the dining room.
- Paint the downstairs bathroom white.
- Go on a date with my husband.
- Decorate the house for Halloween!
- Purchase all of Andrew’s birthday presents before the 15th!
- Get a few of our artsy beach pictures printed and hung on the walls.
- Finish painting the downstairs green room.
- Accessorize the downstairs bathroom.
Um, yeah. We’re officially entering into Operation Must Make House Fabulous Before the Holidays. There are approximately 1,398 things I’d like to accomplish before Thanksgiving rolls around and my weekends are already starting to fill up. This weekend I’ll have Saturday to paint the chairs and whatnot, although I really, really want to go to the Fair….and then Sunday I have work. Next weekend we go the Outer Banks (!!!!!) and the weekend after that we have work on Saturday. So, I think this October I better figure out how to make better use of my time and FINISH things off in the evenings instead of relying on the weekends.
What’s your plan for October?