Andrew and I just booked a 7-day cruise to Alaska. I am BEYOND excited. We’ve been talking about it forever but hadn’t gotten around to booking it just yet and then we just decided that we have nothing to wait for and should just go ahead and DO IT because time is of the essence. The plan is to fly to Seattle, hop on the cruise, take a ton of photos as we gallacent around Alaska, get back to Seattle, explore for three days and then head home. I CANNOT wait!
- Vote! – Done!
- Buy a day bed for the downstairs bedroom. – Done!
- Buy a mattress for the day bed for the downstairs bedroom. – Done!
- Start a new 101 in 1001 challenge. – In the works – I’ve got 101 things listed, but I want to scrub the list one more time before I put it up.
- Blog every day for the whole month of November. – Done!
- Finish painting the downstairs bedroom. – Fail!
- Paint the downstairs bathroom. – Fail!
- Plan a super awesome menu by November 20th. – Done!
- Buy sheets and blankets for the downstairs bed. – Done!
- Decorate the house for fall, at least a little bit. – Done! There are pumpkins hidden in the corners and a stuffed Thanksgiving turkey dressed as a pilgrim on the wine bar. I say that’s a little bit.
All in all, this month is probably one of my best months since I started writing down my monthly goals. I think I’ll have some leftover pie to celebrate….