April is always a hard month for me, at least initially and this April was all about waiting. Waiting for May. Waiting to go camping. Waiting for the weekend. Waiting to breath.
– I remembered my friend on the 10 year anniversary of his death.
– We had a bird and she left.
– I went and saw Third Eye Blind. Again.
– We went to the opening game of our local baseball team.
– I worked. A lot.
– I registered for a summer class and for three classes in the fall.
– I ran my fastest two-mile ever.
– I got a new camera.
– We added to our family and got another HuskyMutt.
– I spent a lot of time thinking about Alaska.
– We went to a Roller Derby match.
– Things were different.
– We went camping. There were smores. It was good.
- Finish up my online class. – SUCCESS!
- Go camping. – SUCCESS!
- Go see a baseball game. – SUCCESS!
- Cross two things off my 101 in 1001 list. – SUCCESS! (#40: Landscape the front yard; #64 Frame photos in the dining room; #74 Go camping; #87 Watch season 6-10 of Friends; #88 Attend a Flying Squirrels game.)
- Plant the back yard garden. – SUCCESS!
- Paint my toenails. – SUCCESS!
- Purchase flip-flops. – SUCCESS!
- Purchase a tent. – SUCCESS!
- Pick excursions for our upcoming Alaska cruise. – SUCCESS!