This Month I…
– Had my first house guests of the summer when the Swedes came to visit.
– Hosted a party for the 4th of July.
– Got promoted.
– Swept up a lot of dog hair.
– Fought and made up.
– Spend a lot of time thinking about old friends and new friends.
– Stayed in a hotel room by myself for the first time ever.
– Got to co-anchor a thirty minute online news show for work.
– Named myself the Bat Whisperer.
– Conquered a fear by getting on a little boat for work without drowning or hyperventilating.
- Get an A in my summer class. – DONE! (My GPA is now 3.86.)
- Cross 3 4 things off my 101 in 1001 list. – DONE! (#12: Have a picnic; #34:Get promoted; #44: Grow cherry tomatoes; #49: Bake an apple pie;)
- Try a new recipe. – DONE! (Apple Pie, Garlic Fries)
- Put all the outdoor furniture where it belongs. – DONE!
- Plan a trip to Ocean City, MD for August. – DONE!
- Watch a movie. DONE!
- Read a book. DONE!
- Play the Sims 3. DONE!
- Go out to dinner with my husband. DONE!
- Bake something. DONE!